Saturday, October 7, 2023

Play Minecraft? Try out my resource pack

 This is my resource pack that I made : click here

1. Low Poly Gun | By: ItsmeJere (Me) | Java Ver 1.20 + (Must be Optifine)

    This Resource Pack change the look of boring bow and crossbow into a gun

Ingame Screenshots : 




    










Renamed item in an Anvil:

    - Renamed Assault Rifle in a Bow to make an Assault Rifle

    - Renamed SMG in a Bow to make an SMG

    - Renamed Glock in a Bow to make a Glock

    - Renamed Revolver in a Bow to make a Revolver

    - Renamed Shotgun in a Crossbow to make a Shotgun

    - Renamed SAR in a Crossbow to make a Semi Auto Rifle


2. TortoiseBy: ItsmeJere (Me) | Java Ver 1.20 +

    This Resource Pack changed the look of the Sniffer into a Land Tortoise

Ingame Screenshots  














Want me to make more? DM me on DiscordItsmeJere

0 comments:

Post a Comment